Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cultural Review of a Vietnamese Restaurant


The other day, I experienced vietnamese food. One thing I learned about this culture is the food they make is very different than my culture's and they make it in a different way. In this restaurant, I ate egg rolls. They looked like tacos but were tolled up and smallers. This is different than my culture because people don't make egg rolls. Also, people in Guatemala don't use chopsticks to eat but Vietnamese people do. I also ate friend chicken in this restaurant. This is similar to mi culture because people make friend chicken but it tastes more delicious in my country. Also they use salsas in the Vietnamese restaurant like they do in my country. This culture made me feel weird because it's really different from my culture. The way the Vietnamese people fress and the way they made the food is different. I do not plan to go to a Vietnamese restaurant again because Vietnamese food is not my style.

3 comments:

  1. Do you think you will try other kinds of restaurants in the future? Korean, Thai, Burmese....there is lots of tasty food out there in the world! (But I understand that food from home always tastes the best...)

    Nice blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que buen resumen, me gusta tu explicacion:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like read this blog and very nice post thank's for your information you can visit my blogs in the obat herbal penyempitan pembuluh darah or you can review my site on the Obat Herbal Asam Lambung

    ReplyDelete