Monday, June 14, 2010

Bowling!

We went to play bowling the other day with the class at Albany. No one has never play bowling before so it was our first time playing bowling.  We went in and changed shoes. Then we made a team of 4-5 people and we started to play. I didn't know how to throw the ball but I tried. The ball was kind of heavy. It was very hard to wield it but I got used to it later on. We played for 10 rounds and I won the first game with 120+ total. I made about 4 strikes. Someone made more strikes but missed a lot of shots. Then we started to play other games. I played table hockey with a classmate, I really like playing table hockey. I won, he won, and it was like that every time we played. Some students also played pool but I did not play because I dont like pool. I really like this field trip because I did something new that I have never done before which was playing bowling!

2 comments:

  1. I like ur blog it is really nice and i like ur writing about it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowling was very fun. I will totally go there again, but too bad not with my class....

    ReplyDelete